Tuesday 16 July 2013

Joining the World of Blogs

Quick intro post, I'm Lucy and I'm a busy Mum of four who keeps her sanity by her many hobbies! Sewing, genealogy, cooking, you name it I have tried it. I'm a frustrated writer, full of ideas but sadly a bit lacking on the skills to get the story down and would have won a Turner Prize if it wasn't for my sad lack of drawing skills.

However I do have four very talented and creative children who share some of my hobbies and in many cases far exceed my abilities. I aim to share some of the things that the kids and I produce in this blog and maybe share a few hints and tips that I have picked up over the years.

To start off a gratuitous cake picture to make the blog look pretty - from a few months ago when I went through my cupcake phase, triple salted caramel!


No comments:

Post a Comment